All races start at 7.15pm:
Race 1 - 20th April - Hexgreave Hall, Farnsfield, NG22 8LS
Race 2 - 11th May - HP Country Park, Adbolton Lane, NG12 2LU
- Parking will be in the Country Park but unfortunately is not free which is totally out of HPRC's control. Details below:
- Parking: Visitor Car park on the scoreboard side of the main lake. Please note that there is a £3 parking charge applied by the Water Sports Centre. Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANP) is in operation so you can pay prior to your visit by going to www.paybyphone.co.uk location code is 800800
- Toilets: Portable loos near the start and toilets next to the boat house
- Link: Holme Pierrepont Country Park
Race 3 - 15th June - Wollaton Park, Lime Tree Ave, Nottingham, NG8 2AE
- Payment for the car park is only by the RingGo app.
- Please do not park on adjacent residential roads as new parking enforcement is now operational.
- There is no water at the finish. Please bring you own if you need it.
- The start line will be socially distanced and is approx 80m wide. There is a wide filter allowing runners to settle into the race without bunching.
- The course will go through the woods behind the lake. Please take care and be careful of raised tree roots.
- The course is single lap and 5 miles.
- The last mile is the first mile in reverse.
- Please use the existing park toilet facilities in the courtyard.
- No temporary structures such as club gazebos please.
Race 4 - 13th July - Worksop College, Cuthbert Avenue, Worksop S80 3AP
Race 5 - 3rd Aug - Teversal - Carnavon St, Teversal, Sutton-in-Ashfield, NG17 3HJ
Please follow the marshals' instructions for parking.
The race is approximately 4.8 miles long.
There will be water for runners after the race.
Toilets will be available at the Visitor Centre and at the Bowling Club.
The Visitor Centre will serve tea, coffee and snacks after the race. Please note its cash only.
Presentations will be made after the race.